People have been queuing across the Indian state of Assam to check if their name is on the National Register of Citizens.
India has published the final version of a list which effectively strips about 1.9 million people in the north-eastern state of their citizenship.
Families have been required to provide documentation to show their lineage, with those who cannot prove their citizenship deemed illegal foreigners.
India says the process is needed to identify illegal Bangladeshi migrants.
The BBC’s South Asia correspondent Rajini Vaidyanathan has been to the village of Katajhar to meet some of the people who say they are at risk.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hưng Lộc Phát Official- Căn hộ office Golden Star dành cho giới trẻ. 0933461594
- Cho thuê căn hộ Golden Star【GIÁ RẺ】
- Giới thiệu Chung cư Golden Land Nguyễn Trãi
- Bán căn hộ Chánh Hưng Giai Việt penthouse tầng 28 giá 12tr / 1m2 call 0909888639
- Bán/Cho Thuê Căn Hộ 2 Phòng Ngủ TNR The Gold View – 346 Bến Vân Đồn Quận 4 – Giá Tốt Tại Pihomes.vn