This video will show you how to run the ‘Hiren’s BootCD 15.2’ from a USB flash drive.
The download for the .zip file is:
My other video on ‘How to create and use the Hiren’s BootCD 15.2’ can be found here:
My other video on ‘How to remove a Windows Password using the Hiren’s BootCD 15.2’ can be found here:
More information and a complete list of all the utilities on the ‘Hiren’s BootCD 15.2’ can be found on this website:
The first download link used in this video for ‘USB Disk Storage Format’ is:
[For some reason, this link doesn’t appear to work in Internet Explorer. However, is does work in any other web browser]
The second download link used in this video for ‘grub4dos’ is:
The third download link used in this video for ‘grub4dos installer 1.1’ is:
The ‘Hiren’s BootCD 15.1 is functional with windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 and linux (but not Mac).
Only use this troubleshooting guide if your USB Flash drive can not be booted by entering the boot menu on your computer by pressing the allocated key (which is clearly listed on the bottom of your screen when you turn on most computers). The most common keys for boot menu are ‘F8’ and ‘F12’.
Troubleshooting: set your computer to boot from USB Flash Drive.
To Enter the BIOS press the ‘Del’ button on your keyboard or, depending on the type of bios, one of these alternatives: ‘F1’, ‘F2’, ‘F8’, ‘F10’ ‘F12’, ‘insert’ or ‘tab’. Commonly, a PC will show a message like ‘Press Del to enter Setup’ to indicate that you need to press the ‘Del’ key. Some AMI BIOS require you to enable the option ‘USB Keyboard Legacy support’.
For AMI BIOS (follow steps 1 or 2 depending on your BIOS type):
1. Go to ‘Feature Setup’. ‘Enable’ these options: ‘USB Function Support’, ‘USB Function For DOS’ and ‘ThumbDrive for DOS’. Go to ‘Advanced Setup’. Set the ‘1st Boot Device’ to ‘USB RMD-FDD’. Reboot the PC and it now should automatically boot from the USB flash drive without you having to select it from the boot menu.
2. Go to ‘USB Mass Storage Device Configuration’. Select ‘Emulation Type’ and set it to ‘Harddisk’. Go to the ‘Boot Menu’ and set the ‘1st boot device’ to ‘USB-Stick’. Exit the BIOS and save the changes.
For PHOENIX/AWARD BIOS (my laptop’s BIOS):
Go to ‘Advanced BIOS Features’. Go to the ‘1st Boot device’ and set it to ‘USB-ZIP’. The key is ‘F2’ on my particular laptop.
If you have a question about this video, after reading all of this description, please leave a comment and I will try and get back to you.
If you would like to request a computer related tutorial for me to make and upload, please leave a comment on my channel and I will see what I can do.
In the unlikely event that anything goes wrong with your computer when following the steps in my video, then it is in no way my fault and I am not responsible. I am, however, prepared to help you as best I can. If you do have a problem, feel free to get in touch.
All the programs and websites featured in this video are not owned or copyrighted by myself and due credit goes to their authors/creators.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- League of Legends PBE: Tank Fizz One-For-All
- Cách tải mod Minecraft kỵ sĩ rồng giống Lộc Zutaki trên máy tính miễn phí
- [Thủ thuật Chrome] | Cài đặt extension Download bá đạo CocCoc Savior của Cốc Cốc trên Chrome.
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt GTA 4 thành công
- Cách Xóa Tài Khoản SAMSUNG Account Khi Bạn Quên Mật Khẩu