Lee Min-ho is returning to the small screen for the first time in three years through SBS’ “The King: Eternal Monarch,” which starts airing Friday night.
Lee, in his first role since completing his military service in April 2019, partners with Kim Go-Eun, who is also returning to the screen three years after the hugely popular “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”
Kim Eun-sook, the scriptwriter behind several major hit Korean TV dramas, including tvN’s “Guardian” and “Mr. Sunshine” (2018) and KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” (2016), as well as “The Heirs” (2013) starring Lee, is in charge of the script for “The King.”
The romance fantasy tells the story of people who exist in two parallel universes of a fictional Korean empire, and a modern world similar to today’s South Korea.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- iPhone 12 Flip – Crazy Concept
- BẢO LONG Con Vua BẢO ĐẠI Và Cuộc Đời Đầy Biến Cố Của Thái Tử Triều Nguyễn Nơi Đất Khách
- DAVID BECKHAM VÀ KHOẢNH KHẮC ĐÁNG NHỚ NHẤT TRONG SỰ NGHIỆP
- Vụ Sập Tường Công Trình Xây Dựng Ở Đồng Nai [Trách Nhiệm Thuộc Về Ai?]
- PHÓNG SỰ VIỆT NAM: Nếu ông Nguyễn Phú Trọng bệnh nặng, ai sẽ là người lên thay?